Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information (PII) from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website, register on the website, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
Users can also visit our website anonymously. We will collect PII from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always opt out and refuse to submit PII, but, it may limit them from accessing some of our website services.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identification information from users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information includes data including users’ browser name, the type of device they are accessing our website from, and technical information about how users connect to our Website, (such as the operating system and the Internet Service Providers used and other similar information that cannot be traced back to a website user).
Web Browser Cookies
CyclersKit.com uses “cookies” to constantly improve user experience. Each of our users’ web browsers installs cookies on their hard drive to keep a record of the pages and services they used on our website. Users may choose to refuse to accept web browser cookies, or display alerts when cookie data is being sent. In case cookies are refused, note that some parts of CyclersKit.com may not function properly.
How We Use Your Information
CyclersKit.com may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us provide customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We use all collected information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website & our services – We use feedback and opinions you provide to improve our products and services.
- To execute special promotions, sweepstakes & contests, holiday sale campaigns, and other CyclersKit exclusives offers.
- To send users information they have volunteered and authorized to receive about CyclersKit products, services, campaigns, and special promotion.
Protection of Your Information
We follow recommended data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure highest grade data protection. Leading edge website security measures are applied to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information & data stored on our website.
Third Party Websites
We ABSOLUTELY DO NOT share your personal data with any partners, suppliers, 3rd party websites or services. We will only market products, services, and promotions to you in case you have authorized us to do so.
Policy Update Date: 3rd May 2018